Old Main Society
Opened in 1891, Old Main was the first building constructed at the University of Arizona. It represents some of the University’s most generous and valued supporters, all of whom have made a commitment to the continued success of UA through a charitable estate gift.
Today Old Main’s literal roots are a symbolic representation of the University’s deep and enduring commitment to education, research, and outreach. No matter your passion, you can leave a legacy to benefit the UA through an estate gift.
To join, simply inform us in writing that you have included the UA in your estate plan and provide us with one of the following pieces of documentation:
- A completed signed Estate Gift Confirmation form
- A copy of the pertinent provisions in your will or trust
- A copy of the life insurance policy naming the University as beneficiary
- A letter from your attorney stating that you have included the UA in your estate plan
- Or contact the Office of Gift Planning at (800) 845-4877 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your information will be kept confidential. It is important that we know of your intention to enable the University to plan for the future. Most important, it gives us the opportunity to thank you and to work with you on the specifics of your intention.
If desired, you can join the Old Main Society anonymously and choose to have your name kept from publication. Keep in mind, we never publish dollar amounts without permission—and your commitment could encourage others to support the University of Arizona.
As a member of the Old Main Society, you’ll enjoy:
- Invitations to UA insider tours and members-only events
- UA Foundation commemorative memento
- UA Foundation newsletters
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.